Adobe Animate Cc 2017 v184.108.40.206 (x64)
Author: kakalot on 31-03-2017, 08:15, Views: 353
Adobe Animate Cc 2017 v220.127.116.11 (x64) | 1.76 GB
A new age for animation. Any platform. Any device. Any style. Design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms - including Flash/Adobe AIR, HTML5 canvas, WebGL, or even custom platforms - and reach viewers on broadcast TV or virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Animations that look amazing.
See how the leading vector animation toolset helps you work faster and create content that looks terrific on everything from mobile devices to the latest ultrahigh-resolution displays.
- Pan and zoom on your animations using a built-in virtual camera.
- Use pressure and tilt-sensitive vector brushes for more natural results, and create your own custom vector brushes.
- Convert existing Flash-based ads to HTML5 canvas or create them from scratch, so they're optimized for any browser.
- Export to 4K and higher resolutions to make sure your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Animate is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets - including Adobe Stock - right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, colors, graphics, metadata, and other creative assets, so they're instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With Stock templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What's New in Animate CC (2017):
Integrated virtual camera
Use the built-in V-Cam to pan and zoom in and out on your animations just like you would with a video camera. The V-Cam also lets you add tints and filters.
Now it's quick and easy to add and reuse common components such as video players, buttons, and carousels to your HTML5 Canvas documents.
Vector brush improvements
Create and share custom brushes, convert pattern brushes to standard art brushes, and get more expressive with better pressure and tilt sensitivity.
Collaboration with CC Libraries
Collaborate simultaneously on animations with multiple team members. Share, modify and reuse entire animations, clips, or symbols via CC Libraries and place animations directly into InDesign and Adobe Muse.
Now it's simple to share quick prototypes by exporting clips or excerpts as GIFs, JPEGs, or PNGs and sharing them on social media, in instant messages, emails, and texts.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Buy fonts from some of the industry's biggest names and use them in your Animate projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
And so much more
Also includes: the ability to stage enhancements, layers that can be published as independent SWFs, and more.
- Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x900 display (1280x1024 recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
All Link Download :