SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (build 10.02.01.04) .
Author: mitsumi on 19-05-2019, 20:06, Views: 11
SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (build 10.02.01.04) | 903.3 mb
The Hydraulics and Hydrology products team is pleased to announce the availability of SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (build 10.02.01.04). This release includes enhancements and new features to help you be more successful with your hydraulics and hydrology modeling projects.
SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (build 10.02.01.04) - What's new:
- Compatible with AutoCAD 2020
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.7
The Standalone version does not require any CAD or GIS software to work. However, it can be integrated with the following platforms:
- MicroStation V8i SELECTseries 4 (Some earlier versions may work as well. MicroStation CONNECT Edition integration is not yet supported with this release.)
- AutoCAD 2020, 2019, or 2018
- ArcGIS 10.7 (SewerGEMS Only. Earlier versions of ArcGIS 10 should work as well.)
The Storm-Sewer products are now compatible with ProjectWise build 10.00.02.320
As with all new versions, this release includes fixes to various user-reported issues from the previous release, providing an overall more stable experience.
About SewerGEMS. If building and preparing your sewer models feels like a never-ending task, SewerGEMS software is for you. SewerGEMS streamlines the modeling process, so that you have more time for solving wastewater engineering problems, such as improving capacity and limiting sewer overflows, which ultimately enable utilities to comply with sewer regulations set by regulatory agencies. For more than three decades, SewerGEMS has provided utilities and wastewater professionals like you with advanced engineering tools to plan, design, maintain, and operate sanitary and combined sewer systems, including:
- Engineering decision guidance tools: Leverage SewerGEMS' what-if scenario management tools to gain a better understanding of the behavior of your wastewater system, improving decision making and response time.
- Improved model accuracy: A well calibrated model decreases the risks of making poor decisions by ensuring that the model uses the best available data. SewerGEMS calibration tools such as SCADA integration enable you to rely on your model results.
- Increased information mobility: SewerGEMS' full GIS, CAD, and SCADA interoperability enables the cost-effective sharing and flow of information between utilities' design, engineering, GIS, and operation departments, and their consultants. You can leverage the data that the utility invested in once and reuse across departments.
SewerGEMS is a superset of SewerCAD.
In this video, you will learn how SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition provides comprehensive modeling capabilities for design and analysis of Storm, Sanitary and Combined sewer systems. The first of a series, this video mainly focusses on project setup, selection of the numerical solver, creating Prototypes and how to specify default and recurring values for elements in the storm sewer network using the tools in SewerGEMS.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition Update 2 (build 10.02.01.04)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 903.3 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction