Compressor 4.4.5 Multilingual macOS
Author: agentofheart on 8-10-2019, 05:35, Views: 37
Compressor 4.4.5 Multilingual macOSFile Size
: 328 MiB
Compressor integrates tightly with Final Cut Pro to add power and flexibility to your video conversions. A simple interface lets you quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your movie for sale on the iTunes Store. For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers.
Advanced coding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to adjust coding settings and the setting appears automatically in Final Cut Pro
• Create batch processes to streamline the coding of large numbers of files
• Custom destinations allow you to combine coding with additional tasks such as moving or copying files.
• Create independently working droplets to encrypt by dragging from your desktop
• Share your settings, such as a HEVC output setting, with other editors, even if Compressor is not installed on their computer
• Send Final Cut Pro and Motion projects to Compressor to encode video in the HEVC
Format iTunes Store creation packages
• Import and organize your movie, trailer, captions for speech and sounds and subtitles in an iTunes Store package for shipment to an Apple-certified partner for delivery to iTunes
• Assess whether the video is in sync with the audio, captions or subtitles
• With the built-in error detection you can detect the exact cause of problems with your iTunes Store package
• output HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 HLG and Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10
• Support in iTunes Store packages for linking a Dolby Vision Graded video file to a Dolby Vision XML
Support for industry standards
• Code in numerous standard structures such as HEVC, MPEG-4, H.264, MXF and ProRes
• Use theme menus to create a encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
• Generate files for live HTTP streaming in one step
• Import image sequences into the Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, PNG or OpenEXR structures and encode them with any setting
• View , change and provide captions for speech and sounds in the CEA-608, SRT and iTT structure.
Razor sharp structure conversions.
• Effortlessly convert file structures, for example NTSC to PAL, SD to HD or progressive video to interlaced video
• Import and edit video with a wide color gamut and then export it in the standard color spaces Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 or in the color space with a wide range of Rec. 2020
• Output HDR (High Dynamic Range) with color space conversion controls and HDR metadata
• Output HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 PQ and Rec. 2020 HLG
• Use multi-pass H.264 coding with CABAC entropy for even better results when exporting with hardware acceleration on supported computers
• Clean up and adjust your content with image filters, a time code overlay and watermarks
• You can speed up or slow down video material that is too short or too long, or you can adjust the frame rate
• Save time by distributing coding tasks to different workstations
• Install Compressor on a Mac to use it as a distributed coding node
• Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a group of shared computers for export.
System requirements: macOS 10.14.6 or higher, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles and 360 ° video editing), GPU video card with OpenCL support or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher, 256 MB VRAM (1 GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles and 360 ° video editing), 1.2 GB disk space. ProRes RAW requires a Mac that supports Metal.
Some services require internet access; This may incur additional costs. Burning Blu-ray discs requires a Blu-ray recorder. MacOS High Sierra is required for exporting HEVC.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later 64-bit