ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game [v 1.112 ] (2018) GOG
Author: AD-TEAM on 22-02-2020, 03:04, Views: 9
ATOM RPG : Post-apocalyptic indie game [v 1.112 ] (2018) GOG PC |Size:5.88 GB
Year of release: 2017
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate. In 1986, the USSR and the Western bloc were virtually destroyed during the exchange of nuclear strikes. You are one of the survivors of the apocalypse. Your task is to explore the cruel and mysterious world of the Soviet Wastelands, to win its place in the sun under the sun and unravel the sinister conspiracy that threatens life on Earth even more than an atomic war.
▪ Ability to create a unique character with their strengths and weaknesses;
▪ Balanced role-playing system inspired by GURPS: each set of statistics promises a unique way to complete the game, separate dialogues and special ways to complete the tasks!
▪ Dozens of skills - from hacking to gambling!
▪ Fascinating gameplay in a variety of locations: get acquainted with the life of other survivors in the settlement built from the ashes of the old world, visit fields and forests flooded with dangerous mutants, challenge the prewar secrets of the underground bunker ... or just go fishing in a picturesque pond.
▪ tactical turn-based battles;
▪ Occasional encounters with dangerous and surprising inhabitants of the Soviet Wastes!
▪ Dozens of carefully crafted conversations with unique NPKs;
▪ Many tasks with alternative passing options. Come on the game the way you want, and not the way the developers have obliged!
▪ Completely non-linear plot!
▪ And much more.
ATOM RPG - Supporter Pack
1. Install the game.
√ Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (x64)
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300
√ RAM: 4 GB
√ Video card: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7850
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free space on the hard disk: 4 GB