Endnote X8 v188.8.131.5236 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 30-12-2016, 05:56, Views: 301
Endnote X8 v184.108.40.20636 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 179 Mb
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references on the Windows desktop.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize their references, they do it the easy way-by using EndNote! And EndNote Web is included with EndNote so you can collaborate with others easily. EndNote for Windows and Macintosh is a valuable all-in-one tool that integrates the following tasks into one program.
EndNote for Windows is a valuable all-in-one tool that integrates the following tasks into one program:
• Search bibliographic databases on the Internet
• Organize references, images, PDFs and other files
• Watch the bibliography and figure list appear as you write!
• Collaborate using EndNote Web, the Web-based research and writing component of EndNote
Search bibliographic databases on the Internet:
• Using EndNote's Connect...and Search... commands, you can search Internet databases just as easily as you can search your EndNote library on your computer.
• Simply open any of more than 3,900 predefined connection files and you're online and searching.
• Access hundreds of remote bibliographic databases, including Web of Science, Ovid, PubMed, the Library of Congress, and university card catalogs from EndNote.
• Connect to data sources worldwide-EndNote provides MARC formats that support native language libraries around the world.
• Search remote bibliographic databases using EndNote's simple search window-great for locating specific references.
• Export references directly from Web of Science, Highwire Press, Ovid, OCLC, ProQuest and more.
• Save and load search strategies at the click of a button.
• Drag and drop references between EndNote libraries in one simple step. No additional importing required.
- PDF auto-import folder
- Improved Quick Search with multi-phrase search of all fields, including PDF full text and notes
- Automatically create reference groups when importing folders and subfolders of PDFs
- Open separate PDF annotion/reference window with a button
- Built-in PDF viewer with annotation tools
- One-click Find Full Text with OpenURL and ezProxy support
- Personalize display of ratings and read/unread status
- Choose how you'd like your PDFs renamed in your library
- Optimize screen layout options for widescreen or traditional monitors
- Make field substitutions in styles
- Options when saving a compressed copy of library
- Free library sharing, unlimited library size, unlimited cloud storage
- Category bibliography options in Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word
- Insert citations and references into PowerPoint (Windows only)
- Cite While You Write support for Apache Open Office
- Hyperlinked in-text citations
- Multiple bibliographies in a single document
Auto-reference with redlines
- Reference types for podcast, interview and press release
- Automatically find reference updates
- Quick Edit tab
- Brand-new library sharing with up to 14 colleagues, anywhere in the world
- A global research community that lives in EndNote online
- Mac® and Windows® compatibility - install on up to 3 computers of either type
- Background synchronization so your work is continuously saved online
- Advanced PDF importing, file naming and organizing
- Expanded format options, with more than 6,000 reference styles
- Bibliography subheadings for more control and flexibility
- New choices for organizing your research materials
- New reference types such as interview, podcast, conference paper and press release
- A plug-in for adding citations to Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides (Windows only)
- This release contains a critical update for users experiencing PDF import issues.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
All Link Download :