ANSYS SpaceClaim 2019 R3 .
Author: mitsumi on 10-09-2019, 18:44, Views: 14
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2019 R3 | 1.6 Gb
ANSYS has announced the release of SpaceClaim 2019 R3, is a fast and intuitive 3-D modeling software solution that enables any analyst or engineer to create, edit and repair geometry no matter where they are in the workflow.
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2019 R3 Enhancements
New capabilitiesin ANSYS SpaceClaim 2019 R3 include:
- Graphics - Options for enhanced shading, ambient occlusion, thick shell display, and pre-highlighting improvements.
- Constraint-based Sketching - The tools in the Constraints group of the Sketch ribbon allow you to reduce the degrees of freedom (place constraints) on the drawing objects in 2D drawings and designs.
- Facets - A new Auto Skin tool and improvements to the Fill tool.
- Prepare - A new optionto preview the inner faces selected by the Volume Extract tool in an animation.
- Shared Topology - An option to create share topology has been added to the Volume Extract and Enclosure tools.
- Scripting - Additions include scripting support for Measure and Mass Properties tools.
- Meshing - Improvements to the interactive meshing tools include better defaults, improvements to the Pull tool, robustness and usability improvements.
ANSYS SpaceClaim enables anyone to work with 3D geometry, faster and with an ease of use not available in other solutions. Built on direct modelling technology, ANSYS SpaceClaim provides market-leading capabilities for concept modelling, design, manufacturing, 3D printing, reverse engineering, and simulation/CAE.
ANSYS SpaceClaim is a CAD neutral tool that enables you to quickly and easily manipulate geometry yourself, instead of sending it back to the CAD department. Using SpaceClaim, CAE drives product innovation and development from the start of the design process to accelerate time to analysis and increase efficiencies in product design/production.
With SpaceClaim, engineers can collaborate in the design and manufacture of mechanical products across a broad range of industries. The software provides a highly flexible design environment coupled with a modern user experience.
SpaceClaim Corporation develops 3D modeling software for engineering and manufacturing sectors. It provides 3D modeling software solutions for design, manufacturing, modeling and simulation, and reverse engineering. The company enables engineers and other manufacturing professionals to create new designs or manipulate and edit existing 2D and 3D geometry. It markets and sells its products through authorized resellers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Concord, Massachusetts with additional offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Japan. As of April 30, 2014, SpaceClaim Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Ansys, Inc.
Product: ANSYS SpaceClaim
Version: 2019 R3 build 2019.3.0.08011 with DesignSpark Mechanical
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 1.6 Gb
System requirements for all SpaceClaim products.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10 64-bit
- SpaceClaim is not supported on virtual platforms
- Intel-based Apple hardware running native Windows using Boot Camp is not supported.
- Discrete graphics card with the latest drivers and compatible with the supported operating systems. For full functionality, use of a recent NVIDIA Quadro or AMD Radeon Pro card with at least 1 GB of discrete video memory and supporting, at a minimum, OpenGL version 4.5, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0. Please ensure that you have the latest graphics driver for your card and that Direct 3D Acceleration is enabled
Pentium 4 2.0 GHZ or faster, 64-bit (x64) processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction