Solid Angle Katana 2.63.0 to Arnold.220.127.116.11 (WinLnx)
Author: mitsumi on 13-06-2018, 08:25, Views: 42
Solid Angle Katana 2.6/3.0 to Arnold 18.104.22.168 (Win/Lnx) | 909 Mb (Total)
Arnold for Katana (or KtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Katana interface.
* Natural integration with Katana nodes, scenegraph, and scripting.
* Multi-threaded scene translation, made possible by Geolib3 in Katana 2.
* Bundled Arnold, shaders, and plugins for a smooth out-of-the-box experience.
* Support for the latest Arnold 4.2.x series.
* Improved interactivity for live rendering (IPR) allows look changes to be rapidly previewed.
* Ultra-fast OpenVDB volume rendering.
* Shader networks.
* Works with third-party shaders and renderer procedurals (for hair, etc).
* Render outputs and AOVs, including Deep EXR.
* Supports the curves location type in Katana for hair rendering.
* Many light types and light filters supported, as well as interactive modification of lights.
* Object parameters and global options better match what is available in Arnold.
* Improved documentation within Katana (args files).
Requirements & Platforms
Compatible with Katana 2.5
Linux RHEL6 equivalent (glibc 2.12) and later
Windows 7+ with VC++ 2015 redistributable
CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions available
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction