InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2018 IR5 Build 4909
Author: Dl43v3r on 11-10-2018, 00:20, Views: 57
InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2018 IR5 | 3.3 Gb
InnovMetric Software Inc., has released intermediate release the 2018 release of PolyWorks. This release empowers users to create and deliver shop-floor-ready inspection projects that are directly playable with any 3D measurement devices.
This latest major release of the company's universal 3D metrology software platform delivers universal inspection projects playable on any 3D measurement device, an enhanced alignment toolbox, smart collision avoidance for CNC CMMs, even more robust measurement sequences for CNC CMMs, and enhanced usability and performance that promote valuable gains in user productivity.
Intermediate Release 5:
- The Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Portuguese, and Russian user interfaces have been updated.
- New translated documents are available:
. PolyWorks|Inspector Essentials Premium Package has been updated in Japanese.
. CNC CMM Essentials for PolyWorks|Inspector Premium Package is now available in Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Issues with the STEP and CATIA CAD model importers have been fixed.
- The following changes have been made to the Report Editor:
. Undo and redo operations related to changes made when editing reports are now performed in the main window of PolyWorks|Inspector. When editing report layouts, these operations must still be performed in the Report Editor.
. Changes made to reports are now saved by saving the project. Changes made to report layouts must still be saved in the Report Editor.
- Residual mobility optimization is now supported for datum reference frames that contain datum target areas extracted from polygonal Data objects. As such, these datum target areas can now be used in the datum reference frame of GD&T controls even if the datum reference frame does not constrain all degrees of freedom. The remaining degrees of freedom will then be optimized to either minimize the measured values of the GD&T controls or maximize the number of in-tolerance GD&T controls.
- The macro script command language can now be used to create custom measurement sequences.
- The surface normal and edge vector of comparison points can now be modified manually on the property sheet of comparison points.
- Fixed issues:
. A performance issue when updating feature report tables has been fixed.
. A data point compensation problem for probed surface features in datum reference frame alignments has been fixed.
. The Fixed annotation positioning mode is now available on the 3D scene annotation toolbar. Also, note that annotations can no longer be locked while in the Fixed annotation positioning mode
. An issue when trying to pick and change the tool orientation while measuring a surface points alignment has been fixed.
. An issue with images that have a transparent background in the Report Editor has been fixed.
. The annotation mini toolbar is now available for Surface Data SPC annotations.
. Portrait images are no longer incorrectly rotated when imported into a sequence.
Portable metrology plug-ins
- The latest SDK has been integrated into the AICON 3D Systems GmbH - Probe PolyWorks third-party plug-in.
- The latest SDK has been integrated into the Surphaser plug-in.
. Circular targets can now be detected using the new Circular option that is offered on the Targets options page. This option is selected by default.
. The intensity threshold can be adjusted for the detection of circular targets using the new Intensity threshold for circular targets option.
. The existing Diameter option, which allows specifying the diameter used for target detection, now applies to both spherical and circular targets.
- When using the CNC CMM plug-in, the Tools and Tool Orientations pane now offers the Tip column.
. This new column is hidden by default.
. It indicates the tip number associated with the tool orientations of star styli and L-shaped styli.
- An issue when connecting to a Leitz controller has been fixed.
About InnovMetric PolyWorks. Powerful metrological software which can effectively process vast amounts of data from 3D scanners in real time. Due to its modular architecture the software covers a large number of applications: one-point inspection by touch measurement systems, scanned data prcessing and data comparison to CAD models or complete reverse engineering - CAD model creation.
About InnovMetric Software Inc. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec, QC, Canada, with subsidiaries worldwide, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions. The world's largest industrial manufacturing organizations (Toyota, GM, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier, Apple, and many more) trust InnovMetric's PolyWorks software solutions and associated technical services to maximize the benefits of 3D measurement technologies for their engineering and manufacturing applications.
Product: InnovMetric PolyWorks
Version: 2018 IR5 Build 4909
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 3.3 Gb
:-RapidGatorNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!