Panorama Corrector 2.6 for (Adobe Photoshop)
Author: Dl43v3r on 12-07-2018, 00:45, Views: 45
Languages: English | File Size: 6.33 MB
Panorama Corrector is a Photoshop plugin to remove distortion from your panoramic images to make them look natural. Pixel perfect corrections on multi-Gigabyte images are not just possible, they are easy!
What does it do?
Panorama Corrector is an easy-to-use tool to remove curved distortion from photos. For example, make a curved horizon in your panorama photos perfectly straight, or remove perspective from architectural photos.
• Panorama distortion (common for most panoramic images).
• Perspective shift, image skewing and rotation, lens distortion.
• Curved horizon (caused by camera tilt or by stitching software).
• Any other distortions that cause curvature of straight lines.
How does it work?
• Corrections are very simple to setup by defining curves on top of your panorama.
• Horizontal and vertical curves can be defined. The program supports simple 3 point curves and Bezier curves. Release Notes:• UI improvements to give more space
• New "Set default" button to remember settings
• New detail window to allow precise picking
• Fixed support for images with transparencySystem Requirements:
• Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 or later.
• Adobe Photoshop CS5 or higher (Numerous programs accept Adobe Photoshop plug-in compatible filters.)
• Every installation package contains both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions of the program.
:-UploadGIGRapidGatorNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!