NTI Shadow for Mac v18.104.22.168 Multilingual
Author: Dl43v3r on 13-06-2018, 21:05, Views: 35
NTI Shadow for Mac 22.214.171.124 Multilingual | 41.8 MB
Back up, synchronize, and clone all of your data and partitions. NTI Shadow 5 is an easy to use "set it and forget it" backup solution that will back up, synchronize, and clone all of your data and partitions. All data is backed up in their native format for hassle free restoration. Files are backed up in real time with Shadow's continuous mode so that you are always protected from data loss.
The Complete Backup Solution for Mac OS X
• Continuous Data Protection
• Volume Cloning
• File and Folder Backup and Sync
• Native File Format Backup
Back up only those files most important to you; your vacation photos, purchased music, or that unfinished novel. With Shadow 5 it's easy. Not only can you just pick and choose only the items you want to back up, let Shadow go out and find the files for you with its customizable file filtering. Never worry about "when" the backup last took place because it happened when you saved your file. That's Shadow's continuous data protection at work. No longer are you tied into some fixed schedule for backup, you control the frequency of your backup whenever you hit command-s.
Not enough work hours in a day? Too much work and had to bring some of it home? Let Shadow 5 manage your files for you. Shadow will help you keep your files synchronized between home and work.
What's worse than spending hours at home working on your documents and forgetting to copy it back to your portable storage device. With Shadow, whether you're working on the document on your Mac's hard drive or on a USB drive, the latest version, and even older versions, of the file is always at your disposal.
A backup is only as good as its restore but restoring can be time consuming. Shadow's native format backup doesn't need to be restored. You can be back up and running immediately. Shadow's clone backup can be used as is. If your hard drive ever crashes, you don't need to spend time restoring if you're in a pinch. Just plug in your backup drive and boot straight from it. Then when time allows, use Shadow to clone your backup to a new hard drive for a fully up-to-date restore.
What's New in Shadow 5:
• Volume Cloning - make an exact, even bootable, copy of your hard disk partition
• Folder Merging - combine and synchronize the contents of two folders
• Mini Status - small unobtrusive window to keep track of your backups
• New Look and Feel - new look and new way to select files for backup
• 200 MB of free disk space for software installation
• Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, or 10.13 High Sierra.
• English, French (France), French (Canada), Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Hungarian.
:-RapidGatorUploadGIGNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!